Item # F1976
These field-tested work boots were built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet. Waterproof leather uppers keep you dry no matter what the conditions.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds
Ships directly from manufacturer. See additional tab for more info.