Item # F3060
Up, down, over and under; your job keeps you going. These rugged Carhartt 8" boots are built to move and keep your feet dry in the wettest weather conditions. Flexible rubber outsoles provide a confident grip for ladder rungs, cement floors and uneven terrain while the resilient cushioning maintains all-day comfort. The 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation packs lightweight warmth so your feet don't freeze in the winter months.
- Oil-tanned leather upper
- Lace-up style
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- 600g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps feet warm
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heels
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsoles with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsoles for grip, traction and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; meets ASTM F2413-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Spot clean only; imported
This item ships from the manufacturer. Please add 5-9 business days to all shipping times.