Item # F3093
When you work on your feet, safety and comfort always come first. Crafted with the warehouse and construction site in mind, these Carhartt 6" work boots give you the highest level of toe protection. The leather upper is finished with a breathable, waterproof coating so you stay dry even through heavy rain and the thick insoles offers extra support for long days spent on your feet.
- Oil-tanned leather upper
- Lace-up style
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Cushioned polyurethane insoles offer support and shock absorbance
- Steel toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Dual-density rubber outsoles with Goodyear® welt construction
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Spot clean only; imported
This item ships from the manufacturer. Please add 5-9 business days to all shipping times.