Item # F3094
The lightweight design of these Carhartt 6" work boots helps maintain all-day comfort. Composite toe and heel reinforcements add impact resistance while the waterproof, breathable design works with the sweat-wicking liner to keep your feet dry in all conditions. Resilient cushioning and enhanced arch support help you finish the day in comfort.
- Oil-tanned leather upper
- Lace-up style
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- FastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Insite® technology footbeds are engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsoles with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned base layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsoles for grip, traction and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Spot clean only; imported
This item ships from the manufacturer. Please add 5-9 business days to all shipping times.