Item # F2517
Ideal for diabetics and the job site, these boots were specifically designed to keep water out, ensuring feet stay warm and dry, as well as meet certain safety requirements.
- Waterproof bootie construction inside a Crazy horse leather and nylon mesh uppers
- Padded collar and tongue
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe cap
- Embedded Puncture resistant insole plus removable Open Cell insole that moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- Removable footbed may accommodate custom orthotics
- EVA midsole with high-traction rubber outsole and toe guard for durable outdoor wear
- Products with this designation have a Composite Toe and have passed ASTM F2412-11/ASTM F2413-17 test with I-75, C-75 and EH Resistance 18KV for 1 minute
- This style has been approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit (also known as the Therapeutic Shoe Bill)
- Products with this designation have passed ASTM F2412-11 test for flex resistance and puncture resistance for puncture resistant devices
- Spot clean only; imported
Ships directly from manufacturer. See additional tab for more info.